When we first got wind that Colton Haynes might not be returning for a third season of Teen Wolf, we were pretty bummed — and we know you guys were, too. But before you swear off Teen Wolf altogether, let us give you two great (and hot!) reasons to continue tuning in: identical twins Max and Charlie Carver. If you watch Desperate Housewives, you’ll recognize them as the Scavo brothers. If you’re not an avid visitor to Wisteria Lane, Max and Charlie are going to be playing werewolf brothers, Ethan and Aidan, on season three of Teen Wolf, scheduled to premiere in the summer of 2013!
Learn more about how they got started in acting and what they have coming up besides TW!
1. Max and Charlie Carver were born in San Francisco, California.
2. As crazy as this is going to sound, the twins have different birthdays! Charlie was born late at night on July 31st and Max came seven minutes after him on August 1st. #mindblown. Also, this picture is seriously too cute.
3. The boys graduated from the University of Southern California.
4. Max was shoe shopping in Los Angeles when he was discovered by a talent agency. It couldn’t have been those dashing good looks, could it?
5. Charlie had a role in Camp Fred as Hugh Thompson.
6. Max played Evan Smith in an episode of Victorious called “The Blonde Squad.”
7. Charlie and his Desperate Housewives on-screen mother Felicity Huffman both studied at the Interlochen Arts Academy in Michigan. Not at the same time, though.
8. You’ll be able to catch Max in Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn as Cadmon Lasky alongside Anna Popplewell.
9. Charlie has two movies coming out in 2013: Underdogs and a Lifetime flick called Restless Virgins with Vanessa Marano.
10. They resemble younger versions of Matt Damon. Agree?!